Sunday, August 1, 2010

Almost 2 months away and I already feel like I'm behind

So this year I will be making the drive up to St. Louis to go to the Strange Folk Festival again. I loved it so much last year, I just had to apply again. So I got in and now I'm already thinking, I have so much to do. But isn't it like that for all of us crafty creative types before a show?
I've been trying to focus on the first step in the process of some of my items. Such as cutting tons of squares from recycled tshirt for the coasters I make.

And doing the same with cutting out the coffee cuff shapes from recycled materials.

And in typing this I remembered a lot of people requested that I start making cuffs for their wrist in the same fashion as my coffee cuffs. And making a new pattern to the list now. I'm also hoping to whip up some tshirt skirts, which I have just made for myself and friends in the past.
Maybe a Chirp or two?


Lots to do, lots to make, and lots of fun to be had!

No comments: