Sunday, August 1, 2010

Picnics are made of love

I was lucky enough to spend my Sunday evening relaxing with good people, lemonade, pulled pork sandwiches, and pie.

What a better setting than a lovely farm in Oklahoma to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. Listening to a fiddle play, laying under the shade of a big ol' tree on antique quilts with fresh lemonade.

Samantha Joelle Honey Lamb has just had her second book published. The Perpetual Picnic. It is filled with photographs that sooth the mind and sole with poetry to match.

I met Samantha a couple of years ago and feel in love with her, her style, and her photography. She is sweet as the morning sun. I'm lucky to know her, and if you buy her book or her photography, you will be lucky to in a way know her as well.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You're pretty sweet too for showing some love to a friend. I would love to own her book! Her work always brings a big, fat smile to my face.