Thursday, March 4, 2010

Reba and George


I was contacted by dwelling spaces in Tulsa, OK at the beginning of February about doing some wood burning. Of course I was interested. I was even more interested when I found out that they wanted me to custom burn frames for Reba McEntire and George Strait!


So I was received and email of all of Reba and George's number one hits. I went through and picked out several for each frame, added some personalized stuff. Like the star since George is from Texas. A diamond for the lyrics to Little Rock. And there you go, the frames were born. OK so created.
Since these frames had to be so big for the posters that BOK Center Tulsa was making for Reba and George. Since it wasn't a size frame I could just run out and get at my local craft and hobby store. So dwelling spaces found Jack Sampson of C2 Design. His work is amazing. I hope to work with him on future projects.

No comments: