Thursday, March 25, 2010

Video Games

OK I by no means am a Gamer. But I really like Portal (I don't even own it), not only because it has a catchy song, but because hello it has Cake (lie) and companion cubes. So here is some Portal game inspired crafts and the Still Alive music video. Enjoy and let the song sink into your skull so you can hum it all day long.
First off if you want to cook your own Cake to prove to all it's in fact not a lie. Check out this How To on Instructables.

Cake and The Companion Cubes go hand in hand.

I can't say enough about this great Cross Stitched Portal slice of cake. It is so cute! FrgmntdDreams on etsy.com really made me smile with this one.


Or maybe you'd like to cuddle up with your Companion Cube? Estelle de Paris on etsy.com makes these huggable pillows!

This site has some adorable Portal crafts! Like these shoes!


And now for the music, my favorite line and my mother inlaws to, "We do what we must, because we can"

No comments: