Friday, February 12, 2010

Regina is cute and sweet but her soaps are cuter and sweeter smelling

LOL Ok if you know Regina, you might aruge with the title cause Regina is very cute and sweet! I meet Regina a couple of years ago down in Dallas, TX. Instantly I feel in love with her and her cuteness! She is so creative and kookie cool. When I first meet Regina she primarly was making these adorable Kanzashi.



Adorable flower hair ornaments, that are handmade from silk in a traditional Japanese way. Every single petal is hand dyed, hand folded and hand mounted by Regina, one at a time. She sells these in her Little Cookie etsy.com shop, hello even the name is sweet! Regina's Little Cookie shop also has adorable plush friends, if you've been to my house you know there is a little gyoza in my entry art collection :)



So Regina does all that, but that's not it. Like myself she is a creator of many things. So I was happy when someone I know and trust started making soap. I'm always worried about buying soap online because who knows if it will smell like what they say it does when it arrives at your house. With Soapopotamus you can trust that if Regina says it smells and looks like Pineapple Upside Down Cake, then that's exactly what you will get! Regina is the Featured Seller on etsy.com right now! I'm excited to see this new soapy creation in her shop, Rice Crispy Treat SOAP!



I hope to try this one soon. I have tried and LOVE Yellow Cake with Fudge Icing, Pinapple Upside Down Cake and I have given as gifts which are so funny Nom Nom's yep it looks like granny's dentures but hello its Soap.



I see Regina opened a 3rd etsy.com shop! Bitter Tundra I think I see some Shaving Soap in my husband's future.



So check out Regina's now THREE etsy.com shops and do some shopping for yourself, friends, family, and loved ones, or those you don't love so much LOL, thinking Nom Nom's :)

No comments: