Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Weekly Post: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

So I see things that are just to adorable not to share. Sometimes they are on other blogs, sometimes on etsy.com, sometimes in the most random places. With that being said I thought why not start a weekly post and title it "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things". So here it is, first installment in what I hope to have be a weekly thing.
This came to me in an Etsy Finds email, and well set the cheesy mood for the rest of this post.



Now I don't have an iphone but if I did, this is where it would live, inside this wonderful cheese pocket.

So for those of you that don't know me personally in my day to day life, I have to tell you upfront, I have a strong, uncontrollable, love, wait no lust for fine cheese! So naturally all things cheese and cheesy make me smile.
One of my favorite Cheese Shops is in Carmel, CA.
The Cheese Shop



Sample some of their wonderful cheeses from around the world, get two or three of your favorite cheeses some crackers, one of their travel cutting boards and some wine and head to the seaside. If your in the Santa Barbara, CA according to their website they just opened a location there as well!
Washington, doesn't have any short supply on cheese either.




Beecher's Handmade Cheese @ Pike Market in Seattle is sure to have something for everyone. I was lucky enough to have my s'father-in-law send me, Just Jack , Marco Polo , and No Woman for my birthday. I have to say Marco Polo is my fav of the three, with Just Jack a close 2nd. Marco Polo has green and black Madagascar peppercorns.
So you might know I don't live in CA anymore and I don't live in WA, so what does OK have to offer, never fear!

Forward Foods has the best cheese I have found in the State of Oklahoma. This is where I met my fav cheese of all time Mimolette. And total plus they have Beecher's Marco Polo!



Now back to the handmade, if I gave you this card for Valentine's Day you would surely know I love you VERY much!

No comments: