Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving is Tomorrow

Being 1300 miles away from your family is tuff at the holidays. But my husband and I have each other. Luckly this year we also have good friends. We got an invite to another families dinner. And an invite to join others for dessert.
I'm glad why? Well partly because I don't have to cook. No worries about cooking a turkey breast for two. Not wondering is it done, is it dry, is it leather?
No baking any pies wondering is that to much cinnamon, not enough or wait did I add cinnamon?
No worries about mashpotatoes that would be more suited for gluing together my crafts that to eat.
What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving, no worries, until Black Friday, when I better bust my butt and get some products done! Ahhhhhhh Worried!

No comments: