Saturday, December 25, 2010

Let us end this Holiday time with Bacon

So I'm done with all the Holiday shopping, I still need to work on the Holiday shipping (yes I am late), I've made the meal, eaten the meal, I opened gifts, I gave gifts, my dog threw up on my gifts, I've eaten left overs of the meal, so I thought I would take a few moments to talk about Bacon.
Recently I told my husband Ham is Bacon's brother, after all they both have the same mom or dad right? Maybe this should be a tribute to Ham as well as Bacon in the spirit of brotherly love?

This first picture shows how Ham is Bacon's brother.





Now let's think about the Holidays..............









































For Someone Special:



Enjoy all the Bacon and Ham brotherly love out there on the interwebs. So much goodness!

1 comment:

Holly said...

The meat nativity scene is cracking me UP!