Monday, December 21, 2009

It's The Holiday Season

OK wow its been quite sometime since I posted anything. After two weeks in CA for Thanksgiving, four of which were travel days, I'm glad to be home for Christmas. I've been sewing a lot lately and discovered I really like embroidery. Of course I always forget to take pictures before I wrap presents I've made. I hope to get photo's of the gift recievers with their handmade gifts to post here the week after Christmas.
For me the Holiday Season isn't just about the Holiday's, because it also happens to be about ME! OK well my birthday. December 23 I will celebrate another year of living, breathing and of course creating. I intend to spend this year thinking about all of the great opprotunities I have had in the past and all that the future holds. I hope that my new year of living, breathing and creating, brings with it some organization and goals. Being a Manic Crafter is fun, but its not very organized or well thought out.
I hope to go back to writing for a local art paper, Art Beat. I wrote for them a couple of times over this last year and enjoyed it, I just dropped the ball on keeping up with what was going on and doing it. I don't know exactly what my new year of life holds, but I certainly hope I take the time and effort to make the most of it.

1 comment:

Brigid said...

Happy almost birthday! I need to get organized, too.