Thursday, September 18, 2008

Artist Trades and Custom Orders for the Holidays

Two things today,,,
In addition to the custom work orders for the holidays, I'm also looking for other artist to make trades with. I have lots of peoples birthdays and plus the holidays coming up.
So if you care to trade hit me up!


Claudia's Burning Ink is now taking custom orders for the Holidays. Just hit me up and let me know what you are looking for and I will let you know that cost and turn around time.

Claudia's Burning Ink requires half of total cost up front on custom orders.

Just check out my pictures of my work, maybe someone you know needs a rockin' box purse. Or maybe that person that has everything needs a rad picture frame. Or for the man in your life, a catchall, so he doesn't leave his cell phone, wallet and other stuff all over the frakin' place! Necklaces are great for everyone.

You can google Claudia's Burning Ink to find photos of my work on myspace and flickr.

All of Claudia's Burning Ink's creations are hand drawn, hand wood burnt, painted and sealed.

No comments: